Have you ever wondered how to connect WPMU Membership and Worpdress Social Login Plugin ?
During my conversation with one of my clients I was asked to do the same thing. I am sharing this with WpWire Community so that you can do it on your own.
1. The default registration page looks like the one given below.
2. After adding one line of code in the file you will get the page like below.
3. Let’s add the code. Find the file registration.form.php (Locate in wp-content\plugin\membership\membershipincludes\includes)
4. Now Find this code in the file:
<!--?php _e( 'Create an Account', 'membership' ) ?-->
Just before the starting legend tag, insert the code given below
<!--?php do_action( 'wordpress_social_login' ); ?-->
5. Using this simple tweak you will get all the social login icons which you have activated in WordPress Social Login.